As a registered user of the Techspex service, you agree to receive the Techspex periodic newsletter and occasional industry related information
from a limited, select group of machine tool industry suppliers.
See privacy statement.
Free access to Techspex requires acceptance of our terms & conditions of use.
Click 'Register' to accept the Terms and Conditions and create an account.
Grinding Machine Model
- Vertical Thread Grinder Performs Multiple Grinding Operations
- Heavy-Duty HMC Provides Rigidity, Stiffness
- The Benefits of Vertical Thread Grinding
- Blade Center Machines Titanium, Stainless Steel
- HMC Designed to Boost Productivity
The VGE60A is the industry's first vertical thread grinder.
Enables combination grinding:
- Expanded grinding wheel tilt angle (+45°-90°).
- Single point NC controlled dresser.
- Equipped with ATC as a standard function.
The design provides superior accesibility thanks to the unique positioning of components.
Compatible with both oil based and water based coolant. Advanced exterior design with a combination of linear and curved lines.
|High Precision Vertical Thread Grinder|
|Grinder Type:||Thread Grinder|
|Grinding||Length: 23.620 Inches Length: 600.000 mm|
|OD Grinding Diameter(s)||Max: 3.140 Max: 80.000 mm|
|Swing Diameter||7.870 Inches 200.000 mm|
|Workload||55 lbs. 25 kg.|
|GRINDING WHEEL AND SPINDLE|
|Grinding Wheel||Dia.: 10.000 Inches Width: 0.393 Inches Opt. 0.787 Bore: 4.000 Inches Dia.: 255.000 mm Width: 10.000 mm Opt. 20.000 Bore: 101.600 mm|
|Wheel Head||4,500 rpm Angle Adjustment: +45 ~ -90°|
|Workhead||Speed: 200 rpm|
Last Edited: 07/17/2014